Saturday 3 November 2012

November , December, please be nice!

Those 2 upcoming months are going to be the busiest ! I should work harder for the LA competition , I haven't started yet and I keep reminding myself that I want to re-do my design boards , fabric board and my mood board cause I'm not too satisfied with them, I'm really nervous about this whole process but I can't just sit and expect work to get done! I've also got exams on the way and I should work on a time table , and try to balance my studies with designing . I'm not doing this because I have to, I'm doing it because i want to, I should work much harder starting from today, il start doing my mood board, and tomorrow il be going around places for fabrics , I really want to win the prize and there's nothing that can stop me! Wish me luck cause I really need it! ;) ya rab waf8niiii ❤

1 comment: