Monday 19 March 2012

11 Facts,Questions.

myidealhome:

inspiring corner (via Workspace inside the house)
 


I've been tagged by the Gorgeous Rummy !


 You've got to post 11 things about yourself, then answer the 11 questions you've been asked by your tagger and later create 11 brand new questions for your peeps. And finally, tag 11 of them peeps. 

11 FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. I never bothered to memorize neither of my mobile numbers. Yes, I have both saved on my phone's note pad. (lazy much?)


2.I have this magazine obsession, I keep buying piles of fashion and other magazines, and they end up untouched for weeks,until I bother!


3.I'm VERY moody, I can be happy 5 minutes later I'm biting someone's head off.


4.I'm an over-thinker, I keep imagining things on my mind ,or things I'd like to happen one day. 


5.Yes I dance and listen to very loud music while driving & No I don't care if you're watching.


6.I spend at least an hour the night before,figuring out what to wear for college the next day, along with the shoes,bag,and accessories. 


7.Chocolate addiction.


8.Tea is a must in my daily routine. Chai 7aleeb!


9.I have  a very weird laugh,and no I'm not willing to change it.


10.I feel naked when I don't have nail polish on my nails.


11.I blabber way too much. LOL


Questions asked by Rummy: 
 1. Your favorite song? 
-Sa7ab elshoog,(All of Rashed elMajd's songs are my fav) , Wild ones-Florida ,El3umr - 3abdl8adr hadhood, (All of fahad kbaisy,majed almohands,7sain aljismi) Can't makeup my mind!


 2. The best food you've cooked? 
-Steak :p 


 3. The moment you regret the most? 
-Expecting too much and ending up with disappointment , caring about people who aren't worth it. But hey,what's life without mistakes?


4. What does your last text message say? 
-I sent the topic on your email.


5. What's the most cheesiest compliment/ pickup line you've been told?
- This happened in JBR, " W Rabiii la a56bch , 7a9ltha 5a6eebti & he ACTUALLY called his mum or an old lady and had her on speaker,expecting me to talk to her! Hahaha it was hilarious,& he actually thought we were Saudi!"


6. What's the weirdest thing you had to do? 
-I do many weird things in my life :p so it's uncountable.


 7. Where were you 3 hours ago? 
-Flipping through Glamour magazine & having my breakfast.




8. Your dream vacation? 
-PARIS , MILAN!




9. What is your secret weapon to lure in guy/ girl? 
-Hmm never thought of it, but I'm always being myself, & I have a sense of humor which is always a bonus! Confidence,Walking with your head up high.Also, I don't take my life too seriously,and a smile is necessary although I'm always being myself for my sake and not a way to lure no guy!


10. What do you want to know about the future?
-Where's the excitement if we already knew what our life's going to be? I'd rather not know ;) or maybe just know my future hubby :p




 11. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? and Why?
-Can't remember when,but I guess my kashafat were on or cause I was using my bb!




*11 PEOPLE I TAG ARE:


1.Ghadeer
2.RUMMY
3.Amna-a
4.Perfectly Imperfect.
5.Omani Princess.
6.Mimi
7.Tammy
8.beautyandlechic
9.la-femmechic
10.frozenvanity
11.sweetandspicytown


My Questions are:
1.What's the best advice you ever got?
2.Your top 3 style rules?
3. Favorite fragrance ?
4.Who do you look up to as your Style icon?
6.How do you get your picture perfect? (pose,smile,pucker your lips?etc..)
7.What's your secret to success? 
8.Any wish list of things you'd like to purchase? 
9. Two makeup products you can't leave the house without?
10.Favorite song at the moment?
11.Who are your fashion icons?



Enjoy dolls! x

2 comments:

  1. haha, thanks for the tag girl! It's a bit too early in the morning for me to do this tag but later in the day when I'm more alive I'll definitely do it.

    Let me tell you, MIlan is freaking BORING. I used to live 2 hours by car from it and I always recommend venice or rome. It's shopping wasn't even amazing and those small boutiques were damn overpriced. I easily found all it's stores in other parts of Italy, even the small city I was staying in. The only thing I recommend in Milan is just going sight seeing :) Paris sounds interesting though, didn't have a chance to stop by T-T

    ReplyDelete